– BASIC INFORMATION ON DATA PROTECTION Articles 13 and 14 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (hereinafter «RGPD») –
Person in charge of the treatment: FOUNDATION FOR THE INVESTIGATION ON THE RIGHT AND THE COMPANY (Hereinafter «FIDE»)
Purpose of the treatment: Database management of attendees, members of the Academic Council, members of the Board of Trustees and speakers, for the development of the Foundation’s activities and for the management of FIDE staff.
Legitimation: Based on Article 6 RGPD, the legitimacy for the processing of personal data is the execution of a contract by which the assistants subscribe to the activities of the Foundation, the execution of the statutes of the Foundation on the basis of which the Members of the Academic Council and the Board of Trustees perform their duties, for compliance with the contract for the provision of services by the speakers, for compliance with the employment contract of FIDE staff and for compliance with the obligations established for Foundations in the Law on the Prevention of Money Laundering and Financing of Terrorism.
Recipients: Data is not transferred to third parties. Likewise, there will be no international transfer of personal data.
Rights: You, as an interested person regarding the processing of your personal data by FIDE, can access, rectify or delete the data, request the portability of the same, oppose the treatment (Right to be forgotten) and request the limitation of it.
Categories of data: The data that we are going to discuss does not belong to special categories nor are those related to convictions and criminal offenses.
– ADDITIONAL INFORMATION (In addition to the «BASIC INFORMATION ON DATA PROTECTION») –
Person in charge: FOUNDATION FOR RESEARCH ON LAW AND ENTERPRISE (FIDE), C / Serrano 26 – 4ª Dcha, C.P. 28006 -Madrid- Email firstname.lastname@example.org. Website https://www.fidefundacion.es. Phone to contact 914359239.
For what purpose do we treat your personal data?
At FIDE we treat the information provided by attendees interested in our activities in order to manage the sending of the information they request, to provide interested parties with services of their interest. The personal information of the members of the Academic Council, of the members of the Board is treated to regulate the functions assigned to them by the statutes of our Foundation. The personal information of the speakers is treated as part of the information of the courses as well as for the administrative management of their presentations and the services they provide in the courses organized by the Foundation. No profiles will be developed with your personal data, nor will automated decisions be made based on them.
How long will we keep your data?
The personal data provided will be kept as long as the relationship of the Academic Council, the members of the Board and the speakers with the Foundation is maintained, its deletion is not requested by the interested party and for a period of 5 years.
What is the legitimacy for the treatment of your data?
The legal basis for the treatment of your data is the following:
● The execution of a commercial contract for the provision of services (Speakers), as well as their contracting (Assistants); and labor contracts (FIDE personnel) in which the interested parties are a part. The interested parties are obliged to provide personal data for the execution of the same, otherwise the object of said contracts could not be carried out.
● Due to compliance with the legal obligation regulated in the Law for the Prevention of Money Laundering and Terrorism Financing for Foundations.
● For legitimate interest of FIDE, being the legitimate interest the development of its activities as a cultural Foundation (Academic Council and members of the Board).
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
● The data will not be communicated to other companies.
● Personal data will not be transferred to a third country or any international organization.
What are your rights?
– Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation about whether or not we are dealing with personal data concerning FIDE.
– The interested persons have the right to access their personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which They were collected.
– In certain circumstances foreseen in article 18 RGPD, the interested parties can request the limitation of the treatment of their data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
– Those interested may object to the processing of their data for marketing purposes, including the preparation of profiles. FIDE will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
– By virtue of the right to portability, you as the interested party have the right to obtain the personal data that concern you in a structured format of common use and mechanical reading and to transmit them to another person in charge.
How can rights be exercised?
– By means of a letter addressed to FUNDACIÓN PARA LA INVESTIGACIÓN ABOUT LA DERECHO Y LA EMPRESA (FIDE), C / Serrano 26 – 4ª Dcha, C.P. 28006 -Madrid-
– By email to email@example.com
What claims are there?
If you consider that your rights have not been properly addressed, you have the right to file a claim with the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, C / Jorge Juan, 6. 28001 – Madrid. Website www.agpd.es <http://www.agpd.es>.
What categories of data do we deal with?
We treat identification data (Assistants, Speakers, FIDE Personal Academic Council, Academic Council and members of the Board), academic data (Speakers), job information (FIDE staff), economic-financial information (Assistants and Speakers).