Fide and Universidad Pontificia de Comillas hold this session ON-SITE at MADRID. In order to attend it is essential to request your assistance through the AreaFide platform*.
The session will be held in English.
- Cristina JIMÉNEZ SAVURIDO, President and Founder of Fide Foundation.
- George BERMANN, Gellhorn Prof. of Law & Jean Monnet Prof. of European Union Law | Director, Center for International Commercial and Investment Arbitration (CICIA) Columbia University School of Law
- Carlos ESPÓSITO MASSICCI, Professor of Public International Law at the Autonomous University of Madrid (UAM). Fide Academic Advisor
- Diego AGULLÓ AGULLÓ, Researchers in training at ICADE
- Enrique MARAZUELA, Director for Economic Affairs at Comillas Pontifical University
Methodology: The dynamic of the session will respect the usual rules of Fide and the participation and interaction of the speakers and attendees as well, making only the changes required for its celebration on line. All sessions organized at Fide are convened under the Chatham House Rule, participants have the right to use the information they receive, but neither the identity nor the affiliation of any other participant may be revealed.
Schedule: The session will be held from 9.30 to 10.45 am. The BREAKFAST will take place from 9.00 to 9.30 am.
Location: COAM-Colegio Oficial de Arquitectos de Madrid (C/ Horataleza 63, Madrid)
* Check registration conditions.
Do you have any questions?
Contact the academic coordinators of the session directly with your doubts.
We will reply to you as soon as possible.