Welcome to the 2023 Oxford Congress: Overcoming the main ESG investing challenges. The congress will take place on September 11th, 12th and 13th. Fide holds this session ON-SITE at OXFORD. In order to attend it is essential to request your assistance through the AreaFide platform*.
Place: The congress will be held on the 11th, 12th, and 13th of September, 2023
Date: Jesus College, Oxford (Turl St, Oxford OX1 3DW, UK)
Registration fee: 800€, including lunches, coffees, and dinners during the Congress, documentation, assistance, and support for the arrangements related to the accommodation and transport. Members of Fide may benefit from a 5% discount.
Travel and transfers to Oxford and accommodations are not included in this registration fee.
Registration: To register please do so at AreaFide
- Juan Ramón CARIDAD, Member of Fide´s Board. Managing Director at GAM.
- Cristina JIMÉNEZ SAVURIDO, President and Founder of Fide Foundation.
- Ana RIVERO FERNÁNDEZ, Technical Coordinator GET 2
- Monday September 11, 2023 Oxford Congress 2023: “Overcoming the main ESG investing challenges” (Onsite Oxford)
- Wednesday September 13, 2023 Get 2- Road to Oxford 2023 Congress: “Overcoming the main ESG investing challenges” (Onsite Oxford)