Fide holds this session ON-SITE at MADRID. In order to attend it is essential to request your assistance through the AreaFide platform*.
The session will be held in English.
- Lord Justice Snowden, Judge of the Royal Courts of Justice
- Marcos BERMÚDEZ, Magistrate of Bilbao Mercantile Court N.1
A special presentation by Lord Justice Snowden will close the first part of the course, at which time it will be possible to interact to clarify some of the challenges that arise in Spain in the light of this new figure.
Methodology: The dynamic of the session will respect the usual rules of Fide and the participation and interaction of the speakers and attendees as well, making only the changes required for its celebration on line. All sessions organized at Fide are convened under the Chatham House Rule, participants have the right to use the information they receive, but neither the identity nor the affiliation of any other participant may be revealed.
Schedule: The session will be held from 3.00 to 4.30 pm. Prior to the session, there will be served some snacks and drinks at 2.15 to 2.50 pm.
Location: FIDE headquarters at COAM (C/Hortaleza 63, Madrid)
* Check registration conditions.
Directors del Ciclo de Sesiones:
- Cristina JIMÉNEZ SAVURIDO, Presidente de la Fundación Fide. Magistrada en excedencia
- Rodrigo OLIVARES-CAMINAL, Socio de Kepler-Karst Law Firm